Conan’s Academy was started in 1996 by Scott “Conan” Mincey, a four time World Kickboxing Champion.
The Academy offers Boxing, Kickboxing, Jujitsu, MMA and Karate classes. Boxing or Kickboxing is an excellent full-body workout and provides increased agility, coordination, speed, endurance, confidence and fresh challenges. Our martial arts training benefits children, teens, and adults. We also have a weight lifting area and cardio area!
Conan’s Academy has a very diverse membership, men, women and children from all ages attend.
About Scott “Conan” Mincey
Scott “Conan” Mincey is the owner and founder of Conan’s Academy. He has created a workout system called “Mincey Combat System”.
- Been in martial arts 43 yrs
- Owns Conan’s Kickboxing, Karate, Boxing Academy for 20 yrs
- Has developed 30 champions that range in kickboxing,boxing,karate,mix martial arts competion
- 4 time world kickboxing champion developed a record of 63 wins 1 loss 1 draw with 52 knockouts
- 3rd place in 1997 American international Kyokushin knockdown karate championships
- 2015 Grand Champion Kyokushin knockdown karate championships
- 3 time National Karate Champion
- Professional boxing record of 8 wins 2 loss 4 kos
- Developed the Mincey combat system
- 5th degree black belt in American Taekwondo under mike dillard
- 5th degree black belt in Kito Ryu Jujitsu under Ron Chandler
- 1rst degree black belt in Chuk Kune do under Chuck Norris
- Inducted in the World Hall of Fame
- Has trained under Nasser Navoroni (who tain Dennis Alexio heavy weight champion)
- Has trained with Benny “The Jet” Urquidez (one of the pioneers of kickboxing)
- Has trained under John Natividad (the giant killer)
- Has trained under Bruno Rochel (boxing)
- Has trained under Tony Georgiadias (1rst man to knock down superfoot Bill Wallace)
- Has been on ESPN, ESPN2, HBO, HSE, LOCAL TV.
- Has been in a role in Walker Texas Ranger
- Has been in Black Belt Magazines, as well as model for Century Martials Arts